Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Icing on Top

I love this picture!  Just look at her!  She has a pleasant yet intense look on her face as she concentrates to perfectly swirl the icing on top of her red velvet cupcakes.  It's the icing on top that made these cupcakes go off the charts with robust flavor!  I love spending quality time with my sweet, growing daughter.  In the spand of life it is just a small portion in time that I have her with me.  She is open to trying new things & is always up for a challenge.  While icing those cupcakes I was reminded that the journey is not about perfection but about learning!  Don't loose out on the joy of the moment by focusing on perfection but rather embrace the process of learning.  Some things we will be outstanding at while other things we will quickly find is not for us.  The icing on top, what makes our adventure robust with flavor is the "Joy" of trying!  As for my sweet girl- she just might want to consider a profession as a pastry chef one day!  What an outstanding job!

No comments:

Post a Comment