Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Beginning of a Journey

For those of you who know me well you understand that I am not the media savy person that my wonderful other half is, so with that in mind I courageously try to embark on the world of blogging!  Subject to delete at any frustration! 
So hear I am "The Journey of Discovery"


The definition of Discover:  to find unexpectedly or in the course of a search


Life is a creative journey that God has set before us.  Sometimes I find myself searching to learn everything I can about life.  It's a discovery of the smallest things such as how to accomplish a bakery stlye ever so sensitive high peak meringue topping for my lemon pies!  It's a discovery of what seems at times the much more challenging issues such as how to raise your children.   Sometimes the journey of discovery is fun & exciting like last week when we discovered a bear on the trail in the Sequoia Park.  Sometimes it is painful resulting in a  challenge bigger than I bargained for.  I love the moments I stumble upon the unexpected delights that come with the pleasures of life.  I credit those moments to living a life connected to Christ.  They are moments that I have not intended discovering anything yet I end up marveling at God, the creator of heaven & earth. 


This blog is intended to share my journey & thru the journey maybe you too will discover somethiing new!  Learn from each others mistakes & rejoice in each others findings!  We never stop learning...what's something you discovered today?     

No comments:

Post a Comment